StudioDe is a Sydney based design agency that focuses on the intersection between user experience and branding. We work with clients across all industry verticals, ranging from new and exciting startups to established corporate businesses.
We are looking for someone passionate, humble and self-motivated. If you are curious about engineering, product, growth, business strategy and you thrive on using design to solve problems we would love to hear from you.
About the role
- The role is permanent, full time. We are open to mid to senior levels of experience.
- You will have the freedom to work directly with clients and experience engineers and PMs
- You will be able to expand your knowledge working on responsive design and mobile apps
- You will have design mentorship with a strong feedback and development culture
What you will do
Typical tasks in the life of a Designer at StudioDe might look something like this:
- Ensure the scope, interactions and end to end experience of the digital products are satisfying customer needs
- Partner with other designers and team members to answer design research questions and translate findings into user interface
- Use research, insights and data to inform and iterate on all design decisions
- Designing customer-focussed digital products and experiences delivered through a native mobile app
- Develop wireframes, interaction prototypes, specifications and other design documents to communicate design ideas to project teams
- Promote responsible UX, accessibility and mobility in all digital experience designs
- Plan, design, and lead user research and testing as well as stakeholder reviews to validate the efficacy of these solutions.
- Conduct and facilitate workshop to get the relevant stakeholders aligned.
- Be the custodian of digital experience guidelines and ensure projects are delivered on time and effectively.
- Take a strategic, customer-first approach to everything you do.
- Work as part of the team to deliver positive customer sentiment and great business outcomes.
- You want to move faster but you have an interest in long term plans. You want to iterate, learn and improve regularly but also have a thing for strategy and how design can help.
- You understand the importance of branding, copywriting and identity in your UX. You know that the final experience is going to be crafted by merging all the different aspects of your brand.
- You’re self-motivated and can work independently. Working remotely or independently is something that you enjoy and have experience in. You take the initiative to make sure that you have everything you need to work efficiently and will call for support when required.
- You love learning. You might not have the experience required for all areas of this role, but you’re excited by the prospect of growing and learning.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Outgoing, energetic and positive personality
- Ability to be diplomatic
- Ability to juggle multiple jobs at once
Salary and Benefits
Despite being a bootstrapped agency, we strive to offer state-of-the-industry benefits and create an organisation we would want to work at.
- Competitive salary.
- Personal development stipend. AUD 500 per calendar year to improve your craft. Available after 6 months of employment.
- Great equipment. Each employee will receive a MacBook plus required peripherals.
How You Can Join Us
If this interests you so far, you can now submit your application to us by clicking "Apply."
Due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates that meet our criteria will be short-listed and contacted. We thank you for your time.